Saturday, May 23, 2009

Natural Treatments for Tics & Tourette's by Sheila J. Rogers

This book is my crash course about Tics & Tourette Syndrome. It clearly explains what the disease is, how it impacts the patients and people around them, the possible causes from environment and diet, the different treatment options that focus on natural remedies and the management of environment and diet. I am not a medical professional, but I always pay attention to what environment and diet can impact my health personally and that of my loved ones. If this disease struck myself or any of my loved ones, I would seek every treatment options, including the natural remedies described in this book. Coincidentally, shortly after I finished reading this book, ABC aired an episode of its 20/20 programs, "Teens Take on Tourette Syndrome" that reinforced my understanding of the disease, on Friday, 05/22/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment